Terms and Conditions:
1. By submitting this application Sponsor agrees to comply with these terms and conditions, the attached Sponsor Guidelines and any other reasonable rules implemented by IBM Edge2013 Sponsorship Package.
2. IBM reserves the right to refuse any application without explanation in its sole discretion.
3. Sponsors may not sublet, assign, or apportion any part of the space allotted, nor represent, advertise, or distribute literature for the products or services of any other firm or individual except as approved in writing by IBM.
4. Sponsor grants to IBM and its subsidiaries, contractors, agents and assigns a license to use, display, copy, and distribute Sponsor's trademarks, and the information about Sponsor that Sponsor provides, on IBM's internal and external websites, STG Lab Services and Training Technical University materials and signage in order to promote Sponsor's sponsorship of the IBM Edge2013 event. IBM will make a good faith effort to follow any trademark guidelines provided by Sponsor.
5. IBM reserves the right to restrict exhibits which become objectionable or otherwise detract from or are out of keeping with the character of the Solution Center Exhibit areas as a whole as determined by IBM in its sole discretion.
6. Direct sales (the exchange of merchandise for money) are not permitted on the Solution Center Exhibit floors without written permission from IBM. Orders only may be taken for later fulfillment.
7. On behalf of Sponsors, IBM has designated Solution Center contractors to provide the following: drayage, labor, cartage, installation and dismantling, furniture, demonstration pedestal and floor decorations, signs, photographs, telephone services etc. Services of electricians, plumbers, carpenters, and other labor will be available and charged for at the then-prevailing rates. IBM assumes no responsibility or liability for any of the services performed or materials delivered by the foregoing persons, parties and organizations. Arrangements must be made between Sponsors and the official Solution Center contractors.
8. Any space provided to Sponsor, including, but not limited to, any kiosks, exhibit space or conference rooms, is provided on an "as is" basis. Anyone visiting, viewing or otherwise participating in the space is deemed to be the invitee or licensee of Sponsor while so visiting, viewing or otherwise participating in the space, rather than the invitee or licensee of IBM. Sponsor shall return the space in as good condition as it was received, reasonable wear and tear excepted. Sponsor shall conduct itself in a decorous manner and comply with all requirements, rules or reasonable requests of IBM or the conference landlord with respect to its use of the space.
9. Neither party shall be liable to the other party for incidental, indirect, consequential, special or punitive damages of any kind, including without limitation lost revenues or profits, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, tort, or otherwise, even if the other party has been warned of the possibility of such loss or damage in advance. In no event will IBM's liability for actual direct damages exceed the amount of fees actually paid by Sponsor to IBM as part of the Edge2013 Sponsorship.
IBM may cancel the Edge2013 event at any time in IBM's sole discretion. In the event of any such cancellation, IBM will use reasonable efforts to provide Solutions Center Sponsors with prompt notice of cancellation. IBM's sole liability and Sponsor's sole remedy in the event of cancellation of Edge2013 shall be limited to return of the sponsorship fees paid by Sponsors. In no event shall IBM be responsible for airfare, hotel, or any other expenses incurred by Sponsors.
If the Sponsor cancels their application less than ninety (90) days before the Edge 2013 event, Sponsor shall be liable for one-hundred percent of the total sponsorship fee.
• Sponsor may not assign its sponsorship to any third party without the consent of the all party, including IBM.
• These terms and conditions, the Sponsor Guidelines and all other matters arising our or relating to Sponsor's Solution Center Sponsorship shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
• Any hardware provided to the Sponsor, including hand held scanners, or other computer equipment (but not limited too) is the responsibility of the Sponsor during the event.
• Pricing, Descriptions or other information within this document may change without notice. For the most current Solution Center Package, see the event web site.