Executive Edge nomination form for IBM Business Partners
May 19-23, 2014
Executive Edge is a 2 day event (May 19-20) for business and IT executives and leaders focused on simplifying IT infrastructure and accelerating performance to deliver business value through IBM's cloud, big data, mobility and security solutions.
This exclusive event features breakthrough innovations and technology announcements, client success stories, provocative presentations from IBM executives and industry thought leaders, top tier executive one-on-one meetings and exclusive networking opportunities.
Clients nominated for Executive Edge should be C-level (such as CIO, CTO or CEO), vice president executives or key executive decision makers.
A complimentary pass waives the event registration fee only, is good for one attendee only, is non-transferable and the client is responsible for all other expenses (hotel and travel).
Important process information
- Do not offer a pass to your client until the nomination has been approved.
- The nomination request and approval process does not register your client for the event.
- Complete all questions on the form including the Global Partner Portal (GPP) and CTEBA sections.
- An open opportunity number must exist in GPP in sales cycle 2-6 and must be forecast to close in 2014.
- Note about GPP opportunity tracking: Please ensure the client attendee you are nominating has been added to the GPP opportunity records you submit as business justification. Showing a return on investment determines level of funding for passes in subsequent years. If you fail to do this, acceptance of your nomination and attendance by your client is automatic approval for us to add your client contact to the opportunity record, if required.
- You will be notified within 3-10 days, depending upon CTEBA turnaround and the pass program approval process, by email if your nomination has been approved, denied, waitlisted, pending a signed CL Letter, or requires additional information. The purpose of CTEBA approval is to ensure that the nomination satisfies IBM country, company and legal requirements. The CTEBA approval process also determines if the client is a Government Owned Entity (GOE) and verifies the client is not on the Denied Parties List. In some cases a CL Letter will need to be given to clients or signed and returned by the client prior to registering.
- If all legal and pass program requirements are satisfied, you will receive an email with a special promotion code allowing your client to register for the event waiving the registration fee.
For additional information about Edge2014, see ibm.com/edge.
The fields indicated with an asterisk (*) are required to complete this transaction; other fields are optional. If you do not want to provide us with the required information, please use the back button on your browser to return to the previous page.