Government agencies are more pressed than ever to find new ways to improve – and report |
on – their performance and outcomes. But without access to reliable, cross-department mission, financial and operational performance information, these challenges remain largely insurmountable.
Join us for the 9th annual IBM Business Analytics Government Forum.
Come to this premier event and learn firsthand how analytics are helping government agencies and departments unite data silos and provide broad-based access to consistent information so decision-makers can:
- Understand past, current and future performance
- Analyze the results of spending
- Model the outcome of future spending and program
- Find efficiencies and reduce costs
- Define key priorities from top to bottom
Register today for this premier event on May 23rd and find out more.
Why you should attend: Hear first hand from industry thought leaders, and senior delegates in civilian and defense agencies on how to:
- Deliver on your mission: set objectives, align activities, monitor progress and stay ahead of trends and risks
- Drive financial performance: manage budgets effectively for the greatest returns, track the cost of results, and assess and manage risk
- Improve operations: provide citizens with optimal services and programs, analyze trends and predict outcomes to drive effectiveness and efficiency
- Get hands-on demonstrations in the Solutions Showcase on analytics and performance management solutions for your functional area
Who should attend? This event is targeted at senior level government officials in federal civilian and defense agencies:
- Agency Directors
- Program Managers