Government organizations today face unprecedented challenges: global economic pressures, greater demands for services from citizens, reduced sources of revenue, and calls for more accountability. But without access to decision-quality information, agencies struggle to ensure better outcomes for everyone, everywhere.
It’s no surprise then why more government leaders are recognizing the value of powerful analytics to drive the best possible outcomes.
Join us on Tuesday, April 9, 2013 for the IBM Government Analytics Forum in Washington, DC. This year's event is being produced in association with Government Executive Media Group, the most trusted information resource serving senior decision makers in government.
Register Today for this important event.
At this event you will hear first-hand from government leaders who are using analytics to gain access to reliable, cross-departmental mission, financial and operational information. Learn how they are creating a data-driven, consistent, and real-time framework for defining and achieving strategic goals, and driving improved outcomes.
Hear from keynote Ian Ayres, Economist, noted author of the New York Times bestseller, 'Super Crunchers', and Professor at the Yale Law School and the Yale School of Management. In his keynote talk, Reinventing Government: Thinking by the Numbers, Mr. Ayers will share his insights and expertise on how data driven policy making can help government agencies ask the right bottom line questions, formulate better strategies, and become proactive in smarter targeting of government spending.
|• Smarter Budgeting and Finance: Using analytics to better manage the complex processes of delivering the highest level of service at the lowest possible cost, while reducing financial and operational risk|
• Smarter Program Management: Learn how to align mission goals and outcomes by employing analytics to get real-time, accurate data.
• Demystifying Big Data: Extracting insights and detecting patterns in data to improve performance and deliver smarter, more effective government
Top 5 Reasons to Attend:
1. Learn how to drive better outcomes: This year's government forum will focus on performance outcomes that can be achieved through the use of analytics, not the technology that gets your there;
2. Select from a variety of important session topics: Topics will include performance-based budgeting, using analytics to align missions goals and outcomes, and how to become an analytics-driven agency;
3. Participate in thought provoking exchanges of ideas: Participate in interactive panel discussions, open exchanges and dialogues with industry experts and your peers;
4. Hear fresh insights from peers: Breakout sessions will feature government officials sharing their experiences, and best practices, and lessons learned;
5. Gain valuable expertise: IBM is the recognized leader in business analytics and this event offers agency leaders the opportunity to interact directly with IBM analytics experts.
Who Should Attend?
Senior level government officials in federal Civilian and Defense agencies including Agency Directors, Program Managers, Directors, CFOs, and CIOs.