Please join us for the Rational® Systems and Software Engineering Symposium. Learn how IBM Rational® is helping to lead the innovation agenda in product and systems development. Industry experts will discuss applying system engineering best practices with measurable benefits, and provide customer examples.
This event will focus on the IBM Rational solution for systems and software engineering – with sessions around each of the core processes of requirements management, architecture and design, collaboration, change and configuration management, reporting and test and quality management. You will learn how IBM Rational solutions and best practices will improve the way you analyze, develop, maintain and manage your current and future products and programs.
This event will also give you an excellent opportunity to improve your skills, network with other customers, and discuss challenges and ideas with industry experts, IBM Partners and the Rational systems and software engineering team. Each location is customized to address the topics the audience is most interested in.
Below is just an example of the topics that are covered:
- Best Practices for Model Based Systems Engineering
- The Rational solution for systems and software engineering
- Advanced Systems Engineering
- Model Based Hardware and Software with SysML
- Tackling the increasing complexity of systems lifecycle data
- Maximizing the cost benefit using Portfolio and Performance management
- DOORS for Requirements Management - Today and in the Future
- Agility in Complex Systems Development
- Getting Requirements Right with Model Based Functional Analysis
- Collaborative Design Management with Rational Rhapsody
- Automating Document Generation: Rational Publishing Engine
- IBM Watson and Jeopardy: Was it only a game?
To view the specific agenda, please click on the location that best fits your needs.