Change is the new reality. With business moving faster than ever, banks must continuously adapt, innovate and evolve their business model to gain sustainable competitive advantage and drive greater success.
Join us on Tuesday, September 17, for the IBM Banking Summit 2013. Hear directly from banking and financial markets leaders, along with IBM analytics experts, who will share proven strategies and best practices for using analytics to gain greater insight and agility, increase revenue, and drive profitability and growth.
This half day event will look at three key imperatives where banks can gain the greatest advantage and ROI:
- Accelerating the shift towards becoming a profitable customer-focused bank
- Driving competitive advantage through risk-aware decision making
- Optimizing channel strategies and using incentive compensation management as a competitive weapon
Through informative super sessions that will include deep dives into financial risk management, customer centricity and channel strategies, this half-day event will show how you can use analytics to innovate and adapt, to gain competitive advantage.
Featured speakers will include Brett King, financial advisor and best-selling author of the groundbreaking book BANK 3.0: Why Banking is No Longer Somewhere You Go But Something You Do
Mr. King, founder of the first direct mobile bank in the US and UK (Moven), and strategic advisor to the world’s leading financial services organizations, will discuss The Coming Disruption in Financial Services: Get Excited or Get Out of the Way!
More information on Brett King
Who should attend
- Executives responsible for sales, marketing, finance, operations, customer service, and relationship management
- Risk officers and compliance managers
- Compensation managers
For more information:
|Like us on Facebook
||Follow us on Twitter
||Join us on LinkedIn
||Learn more on Google+