Discover how IBM brings Big Data and Analytics to your organization in Calgary.
Everyday, we create 2.5 quintillion bytes of data – so much that 90% of the data in the world today has been created in the last two years alone. This data comes from everywhere: from sensors used to gather climate information, posts to social media sites, digital pictures and videos posted online, transaction records of online purchases, and from cell phone GPS signals to name a few. This data is big data.
Please join us for the Information Integration & Governance Forum on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 and see how you can make information work for your organization rather than overwhelm it. You’ll learn how to:
- How to harness the power of big data
- Discover insights and optimize decisions fast enough to impact your business in real-time
- How to perform deep analytics with a simple appliance
- Deliver trusted information for data warehousing and business analytics
- Build and manage a single view
- Safeguard enterprise data while facilitating compliance
To access the presentations from this event please select the links below. Some of the files are large so they may take a few minutes to load.
Welcome & Opening Remarks - Pamela Bain
Big Data in the Oil & Gas Industry - Rick Nicholson
Big Data: Achieving Competitive Advantage Through Analytics - David Corrigan
From Data Warehouse Appliances to Enterprise Analytics - James Kobielus
SMS Equipment - Gordon Buttolph
|Registration is now closed.|