Tuesday, September 10, 2013
To register for the IBM Technical Symposium in Ottawa on Thursday, October 17, 2013, please click here: IBM Technical Symposium Ottawa
How prepared is your organization for the emerging trends in technology?
The IBM Technical Symposium 2013 brings together technology leaders, IT strategists, solution architects, product managers, and software application engineers to share:
Join us on Tuesday, September 10th and stay ahead.
- Practical insights and thought leadership to help organizations manage their application portfolios with greater efficiency
- Knowledge you need to improve the practices, predictability and economics of continuous software delivery
- Key trends impacting software and product delivery teams: DevOps, Agile, Mobile and more!
- Hands-on Technical Workshop on DevOps and Urban Code
|Registration is now closed.|
Hilton Toronto/Markham Suites Conference Centre
8500 Warden Ave.
||Registration and Continental Breakfast
||KEYNOTE: Stay Ahead of the Competition
Our world demands faster cycles of innovation. You need to stay ahead. Our keynote speaker will kickoff The IBM Technical Symposium with a provocative introduction of the technology trends that are accelerating business delivery cycles and transforming the careers of technical professionals. He will introduce several thought leaders to deliver provocative positions on DevOps, Mobile and Agility in hard-hitting lightning talks. This keynote will deliver technical insight, no whitewash, no buzzwords, no sales pitches and no hyperbole.
- Mobile: Less Middlemen, More Consumers: Reinvent Personalized Service for Everyday Life
- DevOps - Accelerate Innovation with continuous software delivery
- Agility: Less Inertia, More Freedom: Collaborate with Agility
S1: Stay ahead with IBM MobileFirst: Put your business in motion
S2: Application Development: Stay Ahead with a Smarter Approach to DevOps
S3: Agile: Go Agile, Scale Agile and Continuously Deliver to Stay Ahead of the Competition
S1: Build, Run and Manage Cross-Platform Apps with a Mobile Application Platform
S2: DevOps: The IBM Approach - Continuous Delivery of Software driven Innovation (Hands on Technical Workshop) PART 1
S3: Agile Mobile Development - faster response time to feedback
S1: Addressing the Challenges of Mobile Application Testing
S2: DevOps: The IBM Approach - Continuous Delivery of Software driven Innovation (Hands on Technical Workshop) PART 2
S3: Accelerated Business Transformation and Continuous Improvement using the Rational Collaborative Solutions