As new technologies emerge, so do new opportunities for criminals. Hidden within these technologies is an incredible resource that can help protect nations, communities, citizens, businesses and, your customers. That resource is data.
2.5 quintillion bytes of data are produced every day, thanks in part to new mobile devices, social platforms and shifting demographics. With the right tools, organizations can turn that data into a great resource, intelligence.
The IBM i2 Summit will provide attendees with the opportunity to:
- Learn from thought leaders, thinkers and doers who will share their successful techniques for advancing strategic initiatives, achieving their objectives and realizing positive, near term ROI.
- Understand the value of new IBM solutions for your mission.
- Acquire new techniques and processes for identifying and disrupting today's increasingly sophisticated criminal, including nimble resource deployment and big data analytics, social media filtering and integration, collaboration techniques, and much more.
- Hone skills and learn time saving tips.
- Meet the industry leaders, IBM executives and peers to develop the visionary next steps that will help propel your investigative and crime prevention capabilities.
Not a current user, but want to learn more about IBM i2 and Counter Fraud solutions?
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to listen, discuss and network with other leaders from across commercial, law enforcement and defense/national security organizations as we explore the future of intelligence and the art of the possible at the 2014 IBM i2 Summit.
Contact Customer Service for questions or assistance.
Who should attend
- City Managers
- Chiefs of Police
- Homeland Security officials
- Intelligence Officers
- Intelligence Analysts
- Planners and consumers of intelligence data
- Security and Fraud Officers and practitioners
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Chief Security Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Risk Managers
- IT Managers
- Head of Claims
- SIU/FIU Directors
- Directors of AML and Banking Fraud
- Directors of Tax/Social Service Fraud