How can I find other attendees?
You can find other attendees at Information On Demand 2013 using the Attendee Lookup area of Agenda Builder.
- Click the 'Attendee Lookup' link on the right of the Agenda Builder tab.
- Enter the search criteria and click 'Search'. You can enter any combination of first name, last name and company name. You can enter partial names.
- The attendee directory is searched for any attendees that match your search criteria and any matches are listed.
- You can then click on a name to display the attendee's details in a popup. From the Attendee Details popup you can send the attendee a message using the Agenda Builder messaging system, or you can send them a meeting request.
- If the attendee chose to include any of their social media links (Website/Blog, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, IM) in their User Profile you will be able to use them to contact the attendee.
Note: Attendee Lookup will only find attendees who have opted into the attendee directory by answering 'Yes' to the 'Show your profile in the attendee directory?' question in their User Profile. If you can't find an attendee that you know is present it is most likely because they have opted out of the attendee directory.
Another possibility is that the search criteria your entered are not specific enough. A maximum of 25 names are returned for any search so you may need to make your search more specific to ensure that the attendee is included in the results.