What is Agenda Builder?
Agenda Builder is a tool to help you get the most out of your time at Information On Demand 2013.
You can use Agenda Builder to:
- Create a personal on-site agenda for the event. You can add the sessions that you will be attending and any on-site meetings or personal time blocks that you have scheduled.
- Use roadmaps to help you quickly find sessions of interest based on topic, job role or product. Roadmaps have been created for 40 areas of interest and each one lists the sessions, drop-in labs and birds of a feather sessions that are most relevant to that area. You can choose to add any or all of the listed sessions to your on-site agenda.
- View all of the available drop-in labs. Over 100 drop-in labs are available at Information On Demand 2013.
- Find any preview agendas that you created using the Session Preview tool. You may also have been sent a preview agenda by your IBM representative or by a co-worker. You can view preview agendas and add any of all of the sessions listed to your on-site agenda.
- Get details on the 175 sponsors and partners in the Solutions Center. Use the Expo link to quickly find information on exhibitors in the Solution Center.
- Schedule meetings with other attendees. The meeting will be automatically added to your on-site agenda.
- Add personal events to your on-site agenda.
- Find other attendees by name or by company, then use the messaging feature of Agenda Builder to send them a message or meeting request.