Register and attend our exclusive event — and help us build a Smarter Planet
To build a Smarter Planet™, organizations must rely on working smart, using new intelligence, supporting Green initiatives — and, most of all, forging a dynamic infrastructure. Today’s dynamic infrastructure is one that is intelligent and secure, drives down costs, and can match or exceed the pace of today’s business environment.
In this 2½-day Executive Summit, you can find out how IBM can help you manage your ever-increasing amount of information with an end-to-end, innovative approach to building a dynamic infrastructure. You will learn all of our innovative solutions and find out how you can effectively transform your enterprise for a smarter planet. See how you can build a dynamic infrastructure that:
- Enables visibility, control, and automation across all business and IT assets
- Is highly optimized to achieve more with less
- Transforms assets into higher value services
- Addresses the information challenge
- Manages and mitigates risks
- Leverages flexible sourcing such as Cloud Computing
- Delivers business and IT services with agility and speed
When: April 27 – April 29, 2010
Where: Fairmont Scottsdale Resort,Scottsdale, Arizona (AAA Five-Diamond)
What: Check out our agenda!
Register today and enjoy 2 1/2 days at the luxurious Fairmont Scottsdale Resort. You will leave knowing how to help your company to:
- Address today’s operational challenges to free up resources for new investments.
- Manage business and IT infrastructure to work in concert, achieving breakthrough productivity and greater business value.
- Use flexible sourcing approaches to deliver new services with agility and speed
Note: Your costs at the Fairmont Hotel, including lodging on the conference dates of April 27th & 28th and meals during the conference, are compliments of IBM. If you participate in the golf tournament at the resort, we will cover your green fees. Airline costs are your own responsibility. Please make your travel arrangements to and from the Fairmont Hotel. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is a 20-minute drive from the resort and is home to primary carriers such as American, Delta, United, JetBlue and others. Scottsdale Airport is located two miles from the resort and serves private aircraft.